Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Image swiped from Astounding Cards
This girl is ready for something...Anything...the computer wasn't ready yesterday. Maybe today. I received a new assignment at work...at next month's all staff meeting I am to do a presentation on the financial statements and how to understand them. Why do I get the feeling like I am the "man behind the curtain" and there is nothing to understand...does this mean I will have to start "understanding" editorial content? Just leave me alone with my numbers and excel spreadsheets and don't try and pry me into participation. I am looking for one of those arrow things like Steve Martin used to wear on his head to try and spice up the presentation...or what...who cares, oops, I've fallen back into my morose, no computer mode...see ya later.

3 comments:

Webmiztris said...

you still don't have a computer!!!?? you might need a 12-step program to get through this. I know I would!!

DementedPhotographer said...

Ya' definitely gotta find SOMETHING or you're going to slip the surly bonds of sanity. ;)

-G

DementedPhotographer said...

Ya' definitely gotta find SOMETHING or you're going to slip the surly bonds of sanity. ;)

-G

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...