Tuesday, March 22, 2005

It happened and I couldn't even talk about it until this morning. I got my computer home on Friday, turned it on and within five minutes it was on its death bed again. Computer guru Mike had disassembled my Sony Vaio and had resoldered the connection where the AC cord connects to the computer. It quit working within minutes of turning it on.

I returned it to the guru yesterday and will have to wait and see what is happening. Until then, dear friends, I will be stealing time at work to read your blogs and write. Plus, I have my daughter's computer to steal time on, too.

I really can't talk about it anymore. Tomorrow I will come up with something hilarious, but until then, I'll just throw on ashes and sackcloth and bemoan my fate. Woe is me!

No comments:

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...