Monday, October 25, 2004

HEY, BABY, LOOK AT ME NOW

I have altered my look...aren't I snazzy...and the really good news is that I figured out how to add links. All by my little (not a word), ole self. The really good news is that I figured out how to do it at work and get paid for it...Flashing lights next, little dancing snowflakes, time and temperature all over the world...books I've read, places I've been and anything else I can use to show you how crafty I am without having to take up blogging about motherhood, needle arts, NASCAR racing or religion...And you don't even want to hear my politics...

1 comment:

Princess Wild Cow said...

I was joking...although, I can see how anyone would take me seriously...there are some scary things out there.

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...