Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I cannot believe that I even tried to watch the debate. I know who I am voting for, I know who I think is Cheney’s beeyatch and I know that on A&E they are running the not-to-be-missed Zen and the Art of Competitive Eating. Who comes up with the ideas for these shows? And how did they know that I would watch. Favorite quote, “That’s a dozen and a half increase in dogs over a four week time period, how did you do that?”

I tried posting a picture here, but it didn't work..I will figure this out, I will figure this out, I WILL FIGURE THIS OUT

So, to see these strange pictures go to: http://layer0.cocolog-nifty.com/eth0/


I am attempting this as a pre-written post that can be cut and pasted. Am I moving up in the world or blogs or just an idiot that can’t figure out how the rest of the people out there do the shit they do?

Now I will watch Competitive Eating and read blogs about the debate.

No comments:

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...