Wednesday, May 11, 2005




Your Political Profile



Overall: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal



How Liberal / Conservative Are You?

Once again I wander into the path of thinking that there is something new for me to find out about myself and once again I find that...no, Sarah, you are still the same "Commie, Pinko, Hippie, Freak" that you were in 1968 and will probably be until the day you die!

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

All we are saying ...

DementedPhotographer said...

I'd have been disappointed had it come out any other way.

-G

Lumbergh-in-training said...

There aren't many of you left around, are they?
Sometimes I feel like I was born 2 decades late :)

Atomic Lib Smasher said...

Well, we all know what Churchill said when it came to liberals and conservatives.

Princess Wild Cow said...

For those who can't recall the quote off the top of their head, it is as follows: "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains." Winston Churchill

Hmmm...oh, well.

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...