Friday, July 15, 2005

WHAT A GREAT MUSIC RUN

This has been a great run of music...I love work and the 4 gigabytes of music I have hidden on my computer...

  1. Why: Ricky Fante
  2. Hallelujah: k. d. lang
  3. In the Morning: Nina Simone
  4. In My Life: The Beatles
  5. Creatures of Love: The Talking Heads
  6. Blue Moon: Elvis Presley (Sun Recordings)
  7. Angel Eyes: John Hiatt
  8. Simple Twist of Fate: Bob Dylan
  9. Too Far Gone: Emmy Lou Harris
  10. Unchain My Heart: Joe Cocker

I tell you, life doesn't get much better than this!

4 comments:

Princess Wild Cow said...

Truth be told...I uploaded them from my very own CD's...I quit downloading free stuff as soon as I found out about the damage it could do to my reputation and my computer....

Unknown said...

lovely collection. i have a lot of blues on mine, i get my daily shot of Clapton's 'Cocaine', it keeps me going.

Cade said...

OMG, do you upload entire albums at a time?!

Geez, I have 2.85 GB (783 songs). I thought I had a lot of music...

BeckEye said...

You know, hardly any of my friends or random people I run into even know who John Hiatt is. I'm finding that many out there in Blogland do, and love him. Hypothesis: Bloggers have better taste in music. :)

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...