Sunday, February 27, 2005





Your Brain is 26.67% Female, 73.33% Male



You have a total boy brain.

Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts.

And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...

You never like to get feelings too involved.





Does this mean I have to start paying more attention to those damn erectile dysfunction ads? Will I have to give up my ability to stop and ask for directions? How about finding stuff in the refrigerator...will the ketchup be lost to me forever? And, horror of all horrors, will those dark stains suddenly start appearing in my underwear because I don't know how to wipe my ass?

And, why the hell is blogger screwing up the HTML on this display? Answer me that, wise gurus of the internet?

4 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

Oh dear. Does this mean your brain will start adjusting itself in public? ;)

-G

CheekyMoo said...

Does this mean you're going to stop picking up after yourself and watch a lot of tv while you scratch?

Kim said...

Does this mean that if we ever meet, you'll only look at my boobs and not my eyes?

Unknown said...

hoooooo boy! ;))

mine must be 100% male. that's why i get mail every day saying i can increase my penis by 3"

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...