Monday, February 14, 2005

NO MORE SCARY PICTURES
THE REAL VALENTINE STORY

I am sorry if that last picture frightened any of you...not really, I just said that. Somewhere in the recesses of my mind, though, I'm absolutely certain that's exactly what I looked like in the third grade.

I am sure many of you have seen this guy's website, he has over three million hits, if his counter is to be believed, and I believe it. His name is Mil Millington and he has written a book that started out on this website. It is Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About and is the most hilarious take on a relationship I have ever read.

So, if you're alone and wonder why...or together and wonder why, check it out and put a shield on the 'puter screen to keep the contents of your nose off of it.

4 comments:

Becky said...

High-larious!! Thanks for posting about this. I'd never seen it, and now I'm wasting all sorts of work time reading it.

DementedPhotographer said...

You know, I almost get the impression he was sitting in on sme "discussions" I've had.

-G

Webmiztris said...

lol - I have seen that site before and it's HILARIOUS!!

Dawn
webmiztris.diaryland.com

Anonymous said...

I discovered Mil about 4 years ago and thought him most hilarious. I even signed up for his newletter just to keep updated on his shananigans with Margaret.

What's even funnier is imagining him saying those things in what I'm sure is his proper British accent. He's a hoot :)

Ana - Independence of
Mind

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...