Thursday, February 03, 2005

Now that Thursday is here, it's not so bad this week. I have such a power struggle going on inside of myself that all I had to do was say that Thursday was a bad day and it would turn itself right around. Think that works with fat? Hell, no!

This is how I would be spending my day if I weren't at work...Except the Corona would definitely be Diet Coke and there would be at least two more remotes and I sure as hell wouldn't be wearing a New York T-shirt. The tinted glasses, now...it's the old hippie thing you know. I have to get new glasses soon and I wonder how lavender tint is going to look with tri-focals. If they were blended I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad. However, I have had trifocals so long that they didn't have blended when I started wearing them. The first pair I tried with the blended lenses made me feel like I had had a bit much of the wacky weed.

Hmmmm? To quote Ringo...No, no, no, no...I don't do that no more, I'm tired of waking up on the floor....Plus, I'd hate to be put under the scrutiny of Caden (the most wonderful boy in the world) when his granny's name showed up in the paper for possession. Ahhh, the good old days.



5 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

You know, I think I've BEEN that cat ...

-G

Anonymous said...

Great pictures on this site...very funny

Anonymous said...

Great picture.

Rich Rosenthal II said...

Is that a posed cat or a photoshopped cat? Cant see a cat sitting still for that.

Suzanne said...

Ah, the good old days indeed.

Suzanne

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...