Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I GOT AN AWARD! I GOT AN AWARD!

NANNER NANNER NOO NOO!!!

Yes, folks, step right up and eat your hearts out. I got an award. Well, actually, I took an award. And YOU can, too.

There are those BoB Awards floating around out there and if you were so mundane as to have been overlooked in a finalist category, or, not even nominated, Kirk can fix you up. He even created two templates for you, depending upon the background color of your blog.

How the tiny have risen! Before long, we'll all have awards and can glory in our new found fame! If only money would follow.

So, don't waste time. Head over there and pick up your award and you, too, can say:

"YOU LOVE ME, YOU REALLY, REALLY LOVE ME!"

By the way, my award came to me in the category:

MOST INANE RAMBLINGS OF A FIFTY SOMETHING BITCH FROM MINNESOTA

That's the nice thing about this award. You can name your own category. Now get over there and get one for your wonderful self!

12 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

LOL. Where's the after party? ;)
-G

Melodee said...

That's hilarious!

Cori said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

gurl..you are really too much!!!! :-)

Jay said...

Ramble on...I love it!

Janet said...

Damn straight. You want an award? Go out and make one for yourself.

Desmond Goh said...

This one I will vote for you. LOL!! GTG, have to rush before those damn awards dry up.

Anonymous said...

i want to come to the after-party, too! i promise to drink too much and dance on the tables and throw a bottle or two!!!

robyn
spiritofone.typepad.com

Suzanne said...

I can think of no one more deserving of such an award! Congratulations!

and lmfao. too funny. :)

Suzanne

Anonymous said...

LOL! Congrats, or something! Awards are fun.

http://vandora.blogs.com

Anonymous said...

ooo I want one, too! But I'd need someone else to come up with the category for me, so it would feel a bit more legit.

Puglet
http://pugletponderings.blogspot.com/

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

That is an awesome award! :P

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...