Saturday, January 22, 2005

IS IT DEJA VU OR IS IT CHICKEN FAT?

How many of you have gone through the experience of Deja Vu? How many of you have wondered, "Is this Deja Vu?" I have the answer to all of your questions. If, in the course of having a Deja Vu experience you call out loudly, "Chicken Fat!" you will know immediately. If the "Chicken Fat" exists in your Deja Vu feeling, it is, in fact, a true Deja Vu experience.

The logical thinking behind this test is that the term "chicken fat" so rarely comes up in one's daily conversations or experiences, that its existence in your Deja Vu experience must truly be a validation of said experience.

Since trying this myself, for many years, the Deja Vu experience has never been pronounced valid.

As an after note, I would like to point out that this scientific principle was developed one evening in 1975 after the consumption of certain herbal smokables and other mind enhancing chemicals. Who says I wasted all those years?

4 comments:

cul said...

hahahaha...that's just the best...as is your whole blog.

DementedPhotographer said...

Haven't I commented on this before?

-G

Webmiztris said...

lol! i'll have to keep the 'chicken fat' test in mind next time I get that creepy dejavu feeling. ;)

Dawn
webmiztris.diaryland.com

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I get how this is supposed to work.

-Charone
http://screwyou.thezeroboss.com

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...