Thursday, December 02, 2004

THE PERILS OF
TOO MUCH CHEESECAKE

Not just any cheesecake, mind you, but the absolutely, most amazing, not to be refused Pumpkin Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. It is a seasonal cheesecake. Not available all year round. And, the only cheesecake I eat all year.

Unfortunately, this year I overindulged. I picked a whole cheesecake up to take into work to share. It's so good that it makes you want to share it with everyone. I also wanted to share it with my daughter. So, I picked up two extra pieces to have the night before I took it into work. So, there was the one piece with my daughter.

The next day, at work, we ordered out. Chinese...the best wonton soup ever. And, I ate it all, before we all dove into the Pumpkin Cheesecake. So, there it was. A piece of cheesecake, a mocha for breakfast, wonton soup, more pumpkin cheesecake and the results are: I missed work today and there is a lot of spending time here:


    I hereby promise: to not overindulge in cheesecake ever again, to really start eating more sensibly and avoiding any such future setbacks, and, and, I forget the rest. Sorry, have to run (pun intended!)

2 comments:

jexebel said...

Awwwww, I desire massive doses of cake!

DementedPhotographer said...

You know, I would have HAPPILY come and rescued you from that evil, evil, cheesecake. ;)

-G

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...