Wednesday, December 01, 2004

THE BLOGGER ATE MY BABY!!!!
So, last night's post about what's in my bed is apparently floating around out there somewhere in cyberspace. If it happens to land anywhere near any of you, please tell it to come home.
    Also, the post that I posted after that was gone, too...the one about foreign slang and my inability to converse in it.
    Both of these items will be addressed at a later time. Right now, I am at work and just grateful that the "technicians" fixed by problems and I can blog again. I was having withdrawal...

    2 comments:

    The Narcissist said...

    Yes, after a few time I learned to definitely absolutely always write the post in Word, then copy and paste it into Blogger when I was ready. It meant no more having to hold my breath when I hit post. I am a happier blogger as a result.

    DementedPhotographer said...

    I know all too well how you feel. And for a brief moment this afternoon, it appeared as if Blogger had eaten EVERYTHING, including the archives! Fortunately, they all showed up again.

    -G

    I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...