Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Posted by Hello
ANOTHER EDITION OF WHAT'S IN SARAH'S BED
Having started a new tradition, I will continue it.
    1. Teach Yourself Visually HTML
    2. Time
    3. Newsweek
    4. The Walrus (magazine)
    5. Today's Mail
    6. Projected budget for non-profit for review
    7. Package of Nicorette Gum
    8. Mysteries of the Alphabet (book)
    9. Again, the three remotes
    10. At least five Asian Ladybugs (No, they're not gone yet!>
    11. Last but not least, the Laptop..
  • Yup, folks, life doesn't get much better than this. Have a nice night!

  • 2 comments:

    Rich Rosenthal II said...

    Still just blankets and sheets. heh. The catalog of whats next to my bed is still to huge to contemplate minus a basket of dirty laundry.

    DementedPhotographer said...

    Sigh. I'm actually a bit envious. At least you have SOMETHING in your bed. Mine's empty. Even I'm not in it nearly as much as I'd like to be.

    -G

    I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...