Monday, November 22, 2004

DOG OWNER ALERT!
WARNING TO ALL DOG OWNERS:
WATCH YOUR DOG!
Some vicious killer has been shooting dogs at random! Dogs are being picked off one at a time, and the numbers of deaths are mounting.
Police in the state advise all dog owners to "Watch Your Dog."
This photo came from a collie breeder in Glendale...a killer caught in a careless moment.
Regardless of what breed we have, we can't be too careful
(There are some real sickos out there!)

Posted by Hello
(Many thanks to the office mate who shared this with me and got me out of my crappy Monday Mood!)

4 comments:

Jeramey said...

That's awesome.

DementedPhotographer said...

ROTFL! That is priceless!

-G

Rich Rosenthal II said...

I believe a cat could do that. While they may tolerate our attention and I'm certainly fond of them I feel deep down the hate us and would like to destroy us.

PATCAM 2009 said...

I would just like all of you to note that there is no way that cat could have got off four shots in under 8 seconds leading me to beleive that it was a government conspiracy, I mean just look at all the facts...

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...