Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Posted by Hello

I have spent the day trying to be a "good" hippie. Tomorrow I will smile again.
Until then:

"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent."
Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Love is the only force capable of turning an enemy into a friend."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Peace is our gift to each other."
Elie Wiesel

"I will fight no more forever."
Chief Joseph

"Imagine."
John Lennon

"It's going to be alright, Granny."
My beloved grandson, Caden


2 comments:

Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
--Thomas Paine (1737-1809)

(I used to be a hippie. Now I'm just hippy. Sigh. How the mighty have fallen. Not to even mention certain other body parts that have also fallen.)

DementedPhotographer said...

There's a warm sun out there, somewhere, waiting to caress your face and assure you that everything that matters is still okay. :)

-G

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...