Friday, November 05, 2004

Posted by Hello


For those of you who cannot read this...here it is...because it is, of course,...ALL ABOUT ME!
Grandma Phoenix
My grandma Phoenix is special to me because she has the best house. She has a big yard too. She bys me a lof like movies and a cd. She makes the best food like pizza and turkey. One time when we were driing to my grandmas house she started to do something that made me laugh. She was talking like an old lady that had no teeth. Some people would of thought that was wierd but I I thought it ws funny. That is what makes my grandma Phoenix so special to me. The End.
(I appreciate the fact that he didn't mention it was frozen pizza and the reason it is so good is because he can eat it in my bed while we watch movies. It is also appreciated that he didn't mention that the turkey he likes so well is made only on Thanksgiving. But, you know, it's what he likes and I should just be glad that something so simple can make him that happy.)

2 comments:

C said...

that is so cute. pizza in bed is fun at any age. You are so lucky, and so is your grandson.

Mick said...

Boy, that is cute! Thanks for sharing it with us!!!

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...