Sunday, November 07, 2004

SHREK II
Caden and I watched Shrek II this weekend (yes, in bed and yes, with pizza.) I didn't think it was as good as the first but was well worth it watching it with the Boy. And, I must say, there is nothing more hilarious than watching a nine year old prancing across the room singing, "I'm too sexy for my shirt," with accent, complete with all the affectations of Prince Charming. Another one of those revelations about the meaning of life.

And this is the Asian Beetle I referred to.Posted by Hello
Trust me, "Ladybug, ladybug, fly away home..." has nothing to do with these little stinkers.

1 comment:

DementedPhotographer said...

Okay, I'm waiting for the scoop on this bug thing.

-G

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...