Saturday, November 13, 2004

Posted by Hello
A CLEAN HOUSE IS THE SIGN OF A BROKEN COMPUTER

That's my new motto. I think that my list was, well, a little over-ambitious. Here's the update:

  • Two out of three loads of laundry done.
  • Kitchen...dishes, countertops, cabinets: cleaned. Screw the stove and refrigerator.
  • Washed rugs and bath towels, cleaned sink. Will brush teeth with glasses off and won't be able to see the mirror.
  • Washed pet dishes. Removed slime. J
  • Hell, I've got the path down pat, any moving of stuff around might make me trip in the night and go boom.
  • I can work all of the internet stuff in tonight...J
  • I did sneak in some magazine and book reading--oh, and breakfast. And watching Hamburger Hill during the midst of all of this. That's work, isn't it?

Oh, well, there's always tomorrow...Or not! Darling Daughter and Wonderful Grandson are coming out so we can watch School of Rock and goof off. Priorities, you know. The really great thing about this is my whole attitude. Sometimes I really, really love me. To work in another Gone With the Wind Reference: "Frankly, my darling, I don't give a damn." Sometimes I really love me!


2 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

okay, next time I'll read BOTH posts before commenting on the first one. ;)

-G

Rich Rosenthal II said...

pet water bowl slime. No matter how much hot water is run over the slime it sticks to the plastic like a super adhesive. ALmost need soap and a chisel.

I watched this film today and am amazed at the resilience of some in this world. These children live in the red light district of Calcutta w...